Wednesday, July 25, 2007

'ALJ' Residency!

Heck...It's been an awfully long hiatus from blogging that any excuse, how much ever valid I can make it to be, would probably not work!

Anyway, I just had to write about this! An excerpt of a typical conversation that I find myself in the middle of, over and over again! As you will soon see, I really don't need to be wearing that " I am with Stupid" Tee !!

Act I/Scene 1- It's a Tuesday Evening at about 7.30 p.m. I was, not surprisingly, still stuck at work when my pal Sidd buzzes me.

Sidd : Give me a good word beginning with 'J'
Me : Jazzy! But hey, wait a minute, what the fuck do you need it for?
Sidd : Just tell me please!
Me : What is it for?! You are in the one in need!
Sidd : Bitch! Stop analyzing things so much!
Me : So why do you need it?!
Sidd : Argh! We are trying to come up with what ALJ could stand for... (ALJ Residency is the name of the apartment that Sidd stays at and we have no friggin' clue what ALJ stands for! You are probably wondering at this juncture as to why Sidd wants to expand the abbreviated form..That's probably because you don't know him and you also don't know that he takes special pride in saying outrageous things like "I have made out with (insert fabricated number) women! So what if I haven't gotten laid in the last two years!!" )
Me: Ahhh well...Lets see... It could be 'Association of....'
Sidd: No, no..we are looking at something like 'All about..'
Me: There aren't two A's in ALJ! It should be 'Association of Losers and....'
Sidd: Shuddddup!!!
Me: Jokers! There you go! How more appropriate can it get!
'Association of Losers and Jokers' Residency!! You are born so that you can live in this house!!
Sidd : What nonsense! Don't forget the other occupants! Especially Mr. Sandy 'Don Juan' G! We are talking about the studs of Bandra here!
Me : All the more reason for it to be called 'Association of
Losers and Jokers' residency! It's like the house for the socially handicapped!! I think I am gonna start publicizing this name now!
Sidd: You don't know who you are messing around with! After all,
you are talkinga bout the neighbours of Katty Kaif!! (Incidentally Ms.Kaif is 'supposedly' staying at an apartment off Waterfield Road, which is a good three lanes away from where these guys stay!
Me : Neighbour, my left ass! Oh hey...You guys can have another
roomie too! Kelly Dorji!
(About two months back, Mr. Dorji was alleged to have been shopping for veggies at the Pali Market, which is next to ALJ. A swank Lexus was also seen to be standing near with Lara Dutta sitting inside and sipping a frappe! Once Kelly Dorji was done shopping, he climbed back into the driver's seat...)
Sidd : Kelly Dorji is also a stud! He will fit right in!
Me : Right-o! A stud who shops and drives for his girlfriend! Now that he has been dumped and is staying at Versova, you guys should ask him to move in! After all, it's the house where the socially handicapped stay!
Sidd: Get lost! Women throng to our house! You are also one
of 'em! It's because it's the most happening spot in Bandra!!
Me : We visit so that you socially handicapped folks won't feel
left out! We show you some sympathy!
Sidd : You wretch! We will come up with a cool name...You just wait
and watch! Bye!
Me : Cya loser!

Act I/Scene 2 - It's about 10 p.m the same evening.I am lazing on my beanbag at home when I get a lameass SMS from Sidd. It reads 'Hi! Congratulations! You have been chosen as one of the esteemed friends of the occupants of the 'Absolute Love and Josh' Residency!' (LMAO! It should have probably read friends of 'esteemed' occupants...but then you have to excuse my friends...They are after all Losers/Jokers!) Then my phone rings again..

Sidd : So, did you get our SMS?
Me : Yeah! And I am still in splits..You guys are such losers!
Sidd : Shuddup! Thank your lucky stars that you are on our list and
you got this SMS!
Me : Lemme talk a not-so-wild guess! There were two people on that list...Me and Mishti (Sandy's girlfriend)..If Mishti's around at your place, then probably the list had only my name!
Sidd : What nonsense! We have such a long list!
Me : So who else is on the list?!
Sidd : That's classified information!
Me : Haha! You guys truly belong in the 'Association of Losers
and Jokers' Residency!
Sidd : You wretch! It's 'Absolute Love and Josh' Residency! Good night!

(Yes, yes...the rest of our conversations are also as pointless as this!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

U shall pay the price for this.

Sandy

P.S. U ripped off my style of bloggin'...LOSER!

Anonymous said...

Lol... So true... the post..NOT Sandy's comment :)

Anonymous said...

You certainly will repent this, Miss. Nobody messes with us!Both you women are plain jealous!And yeah, it's plagiarism at it's best....or worst!

Siddharth

K. said...

LMAO! You guys are so lame! And of course...big L.O.S.E.R.S!!

And Sandy...the difference here is this is a REAL conversation!!!

Oh! Please note the small edit! The text in bold! (I dunno how it got missed out in the original post)

"That's probably because you don't know him and you also don't know that he takes special pride in saying outrageous things like "I have made out with (insert fabricated number) women! So what if I haven't gotten laid in the last two years!!"

Anonymous said...

LOSER! Seems like your blog has been read only by us!! Hahah hahahah....now if you want you can call people and beg them to post comments!! Hee hee....

Siddharth

Anonymous said...

Kriths: I can suggest an alternative for ALJ- Asylum for lunatics and jerks... what say?